Date of last modification: May 28, 2021
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Head office: 33 rue de la République, 69002 Lyon, France
Administrative headquarters: 12 rue Bégand, 10000 Troyes, France
R.C.S Lyon 449 162 403
The type of personal information protected varies by jurisdiction but generally includes any information about an identifiable individual, such as name, address, telephone number, age, gender, marital status and nationality, etc. Personal information may not, however, include certain types of business or professional information. For example, it does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee or business. This type of information is generally not considered personal information.
You may visit an Agendize website at any time without submitting any Personal Information. When you visit such a website, or when you visit a third-party website providing content using Agendize services, data is stored on our servers in an anonymous format. This includes log-in information, statistics on pages visited, traffic to and from an Agendize & Services website, and advertising data. Also retained is the identification of the website from which you arrived, the website you visited through our website, and your IP address. In collecting this information, no personal information is associated with you. We share this information in an anonymous format with third parties, including, by way of example, vendors who support the operation of our website and services, and entities involved in the delivery of advertisements.
We may, however, request information, which may include Personal Information, in order for you to actively use the features of an Agendize & Services website. Once you provide Agendize or the owner of the Agendize website (hereinafter "we") with the requested information, you are no longer anonymous. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers for the purpose of serving you.
Once you are listed, we may use any or all of the following personal information:
- email and postal address, including name, address, date of birth and telephone number;
- any transactional information based on your activities on the Agendize website;
- any additional information provided by third parties who are authorized to provide such information to us.
The database containing your personal information will be assigned to the owner of an Agendize & Services website.
Apart from this, we do not collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, unless required or permitted by law. Each processing of personal data is based on one of the grounds set out in the GDPR, namely, consent, legal obligation, contractual performance, or legitimate interest. We do not knowingly solicit information from children and we do not knowingly approach minors. Where we store your personal information is France. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is sufficiently accurate, complete and up-to-date to fulfill its purpose.
USE OF DATA
Our primary goal in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and personalized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- to measure the use of our services in an anonymous way to monitor the performance of our systems and to analyze the distribution of the usage of our customers;
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees and solve problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
The length of time your Personal Data is kept depends on the processing carried out.
We undertake not to retain your Personal Data beyond the period necessary for the provision of the service, and therefore for your use of the service, plus the period of retention imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription.
A summary table of all the retention periods is currently being prepared.
It will be published and accessible from this section once finalized.
We may disclose personal information to meet legal requirements, enforce our regulations, respond to complaints about the violation of third party rights, or protect the rights of third parties, their property or safety. Where data of EU citizens is involved, it must be processed in accordance with the GDPR
We may also share your personal information with third parties who assist us in our contracted business or who request our cooperation, including but not limited to: vendors who support the operation of our website and services such as billing and payment systems; fraud agents and debt collection agencies and personnel; by court order or other government officials, if required by law; and other business entities with which we may intend to merge or be acquired, provided that such business entities have signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Without limiting the foregoing, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not disclose your personal information due to law enforcement, at the request of government officials or other third parties without a court order, subpoena or similar legal process, unless we believe in good faith that disclosure of such information is necessary to prevent imminent physical danger or financial loss or to report instances of illegal activity.
For international transfers from the European Economic Area (EEA):
- If the European Commission has issued an adequacy decision recognizing that country's level of personal data protection as equivalent to that provided by EEA law, your personal data will be transferred on that basis
- If the level of protection has not been recognized as equivalent by the European Commission, we rely either on a derogation applicable to the situation or on the implementation of one of the appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of your personal data (standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, binding corporate rules)
When you visit an Agendize & Services website from a public or shared computer, certain information about you may be visible to future users.
We use "cookies" which are files that are stored on your computer that can be retrieved to help personalize your experience with the online service. They are used to help us measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, page views, and other statistics about your use of this site. These cookies do not in themselves tell us your e-mail address or who you are. You are free to prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by adjusting the appropriate settings in your web browser. However, disabling these settings may lead to limited performance.
The use of this data is based on your consent. You can accept, change your preferences, or refuse at any time. You can also prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by adjusting the appropriate settings in your web browser. However, refusing or disabling these settings may result in limited performance. If you consent to the collection of this data, it will be stored for a maximum of 13 months. At the end of this period, your consent will be requested again.
We meet the following obligations:
- Integrate upstream of projects, the protection of personal data: " Privacy by Design ".
We are committed to taking into account the protection of your Personal Data and your privacy from the design of the services offered to you, thus minimizing the risks of non-compliance with the principles of the RGPD and the amended Data Protection Act.
Thus, technical and organizational measures appropriate and proportionate to the processing of Personal Data are taken with regard to the purpose of the processing envisaged.
The application of this principle therefore makes it possible to implement preventive measures to limit the risks to Personal Data.
- Ensuring the highest level of personal data protection by default: " Privacy by default ".
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that by default, optimal security of processing is organized and implemented.
Agendize is committed to taking all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data and in particular to prevent it from being damaged, deleted or accessed by unauthorized third parties. Only authorized persons may access the data.
We are constantly improving our security procedures as technologies evolve to maintain the highest level of protection. Our staff and those of our subcontractors who have access to personal data are contractually bound to confidentiality.
Organizational measures include limiting access to personal data to authorized persons with a legitimate interest in knowing the data.
In addition, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), we ensure the obligation to notify the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) of any Personal Data violations.
Please remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you leave an Agendize & Services website; this is especially important if you use a computer in public places. (You can also delete your browsing history after each visit to an Agendize & Services website; again, this is essential if you use a computer in public places.) ) To date, this is the best way to ensure that no one has access to your personal information. We assume no responsibility for the misuse of any information remaining on a computer that is used by a third party.
In addition to your user name, any comments or feedback ("Unsolicited Information") you post on our website or services will be publicly available. All such Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Agendize shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Unsolicited Information online, such information may be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address in the comments sections or online forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from third parties. Agendize has no control over the use of personally identifiable information that you voluntarily post in public forums or otherwise disclose when interacting with other users. Any personal information you choose to disclose should be consistent with the amount of privacy you wish to make available to others. We encourage our customers and visitors to think carefully about the information they provide in their comments or feedback.
If we obtain your email address, cell phone number, fax number, instant messaging and/or social network or media accounts, we will not rent or sell such information to third parties, and we will make every effort to prevent your email address from being recorded by web crawlers or web spiders. If you believe that your e-mail address has been recorded in this way, please let us know immediately.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO THE REGULATIONS IN FORCE
You may at any time exercise the rights provided for in the current regulations applicable to personal data, provided that you meet the conditions and according to the basis for the processing of the data concerned:
- Right of access: you may be given access to your Personal Data that is being processed on the basis of your consent, the performance of a public service task, a legal obligation, the performance of your contract or the legitimate interest of the data controller.
- Right of rectification: you can update your Personal Data or have your processed Personal Data rectified based on your consent, the performance of a public service mission, a legal obligation, the performance of your contract or the legitimate interest of the data controller.
- Right to object: you may express your wish that your Personal Data no longer be processed in the event that the processing is based on your consent (you withdraw your consent) or on contractual performance (contractual waiver clause) as well as in the case of processing carried out in the legitimate interests of the controller. On the other hand, you cannot object to processing carried out in the context of a legal obligation incumbent on the data controller, or in the context of the performance of a public service mission which presents compelling and legitimate reasons overriding your rights and freedoms.
- Right to erasure: you may request the erasure of your Personal Data, subject to the legal retention period, in the case where the processing is based on your consent (you withdraw your consent) or on contractual performance (contractual waiver clause) as well as in the case of processing carried out in the legitimate interest of the data controller. On the other hand, you cannot request the erasure of data from a processing operation carried out in the context of a legal obligation or the performance of a public service mission incumbent on the data controller;
- Right to limitation: you may request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data based on your consent, legal obligation, contractual performance or legitimate interest of the data controller if you have a pending request for rectification, erasure or objection or if you consider the processing unlawful but the data controller objects to the erasure of your Data ;
- Right to portability: you may request the data controller to retrieve your Personal Data in order to dispose of it only if the processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract. You may not benefit from the right to portability in the event that the processing is carried out in the context of a legal obligation, the performance of a public service mission or the legitimate interest of the data controller.
At the time of collection of your Personal Data, you will be given the e-mail address to which to send your request to exercise your rights.
Any request that is not made in a setting that leaves no doubt as to the identity of the applicant must be accompanied by a copy of a proof of identity.
We undertake to respond to your requests to exercise your rights as soon as possible and at the latest within one month of receipt of your request and insofar as the exercise of these rights does not prejudice the performance of the contract or compliance with legal and regulatory obligations. If necessary, this period may be extended by two months in the event of complexity and/or a large number of requests.
We comply with our obligations regarding the protection, security and confidentiality of personal data of users and has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com
Legal Department: 12 rue Bégand, 10000 Troyes, France
In addition, you retain the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL by sending your requests to the site : www.cnil.fr/fr.plaintes/internet